Sunday Funday Giftcard
Sunday Funday Giftcard
Give the amazing gift of an afternoon of playing with gems (and cake).
This is not just education, it's a wonderful experience!
Do you know someone who loves gemstones, fun, friends and French Patisserie?
Would you like them to be looked after, and go on a course where everything has been thought of?
We have the perfect gift for you to give!
This voucher can be used to book a place on any of our Sunday Fundays. All experiences include:
- Hundreds of gemstones to handle and learn from
- Expert tutor on hand to lead you through an afternoon of activities with gemstones
- Your choice of amazing French Patisserie from the lovely Sarah at Frederic Bistro (Maidstone venue - alternative cakes at other locations)
- Tea, coffee, cordial, wine, gin & tonic or beer throughout the afternoon
- Use of all tools and equipment needed
- The chance to meet and make friends with like minded people
- A brilliant experience (we all have enough stuff - life is where it is at)
- 3 hours (14:00-17:00) of gemstone fun
- Grapes and Garnets - Cardiff 14th January £120
- Exploring Garnets through 6 glasses of wine
- All About Amethyst - Edinburgh 25th February £50
- An afternoon learning about how to recognise amethyst and sorting purple gemstones
- Easter Aquamarine - Maidstone 31st March £50
- How to find and identify the aquamarine in a pile of sky blue gems
- Diamonds and other shiny things - Maidstone 21st April £50
- Can you find diamonds in bags of CZ? And if you do do you know how much they're worth?
- Enticing Emeralds - Maidstone 26th May £50
- Find the emeralds in a group of green gems. Learn how to spot if one is man-made
- Pearls of wisdom - Maidstone 30th June £50
- Should you really rub pearls on your teeth? Or is there a better way
- Ruby, ruby, ruby - Maidstone 28th July £50
- It's red, but is it a ruby? Learn how to tell in this 3 hour session
- Practice with Peridot - Maidstone 25th August £50
- Get to grips with identifying and valuing this zingy lime green stone
- Sapphire Sunday - Maidstone 22nd September £50
- You're probably getting the gist of this now, we're going to sort sapphires!
- Opals in October - Maidstone 20th October £50
- There are so many varieties of opal, we might not cover them all in 3 hours, but we're going to give it a good go!
- Totally Topaz - Maidstone 17th November £50
- Hopefully we'll find some beautiful imperial topaz. If you don't know what that is, you will at the end of the afternoon!
- Tantalising Tanzanite - Maidstone 15th December £50
- Love this beautiful stone even more after, finding some yourself in the gem piles.
Remember! Existing customers get 50% discount off events (if you do not have your loyalty code email us and we'll send it to you)